AoC-mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SaVe Deathmatch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Nation : SaVe Deathmatch Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-27

SaVe Deathmatch Empty
PostSubject: SaVe Deathmatch   SaVe Deathmatch EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Franks_for_me
Quote :
Sup fellow dm'ers

I been reading some topics in aoc dm fora and there is just to much negativity sad.gif . Maybe its due to the fact people are frustrated about not getting really gg's anymore or f.uck knows what it is.

Anyway i think its time to get rid of rated games all together in dm. Theres nothing but crap that comes from it lately if you ask me (read peoples info, read fora, see cheater making new hacks so he can do big winning etc). Theres also nothing but smurfs left in dm room so we cant see who is who after a two weeks off etc.. I used to be competitive to get as many 2k as possible etc.
But like three weeks ago i tried play for fun only and have a decent 1900+ skilled 2v2 game i came after a waiting period of 3 days to the horrible conclusion; aoc dm has shrunken so small it almost reached this level:

waiting period for game in dm (how annoying) ---bigger then---> satisfied feeling (gg)

This combined with no more pepa power, no more marcus and even if he comes no good enemy, no more quendi allrdmgames(rox), no more strategic analysis ,people cheating, droptricking, no good things to read in fora nor good games to watch alltogether.

I came to the conclusion aoc dm kinda is dead to me now, after years of joy, crying like a baby (how can i play so bad?!?), some good shittalking about just a freaking cool game!

Its time to change the Deathmatch community ,
Igz MUST Create a non Rated Dm lobby !!!No more Cheat,hacks ,drop, No more full random , No more Smurfs
MORE FUN , MORE GGS (more practise to kill jidba:lol!: )

QuEnDi_SiLK wrote

Quote :
Yea i agree with you the waiting time can be terrible sometimes and dm has definitely become dead but i think those good games are still worth it. I really could go either about ratings needing to be turned off i think with ratings most the people left around just play and for fun and dont really care about ratings but it would also make it harder to tell if somebody will be able to play in say a simple ga 1600+ game, on that note it would be good to go without for a couple reasons being that those same people dont care if its non rated so they would keep playing but also maybe hopefully people scared to play because of rate might just say fuck it and play, another plus might be that people would feel more apt to post good games because they want somethin out of it if they dont get points cause yea theres almost no activity with recorded games but im not so sure itd work that way.But in the end whatever helps keep this game alive and competetive is what id go with. Well dm has been reduced to basically people who know each other and like to play this kick ass game but really its been that way for awhile. Those that are still around and still play should just come check igz from time to time cause there are good games still to be played and usually atleast one competetive Ga game rolling whether its 17+ Ga or 2k+ 2v2 civ wars (more rare but if the right people are on they can go for awhile) i think this game is still worth it.

SeXi_MiKe wrote

Quote :
I agree with the non rated idea.. back in the day non rated aoc dm always had 2 or 3 full rooms and always was more popular than rated rooms. And nowadays a normal player can not even compete in the rated room on a ga map. If there were no ratings then there would be no smurfs so everyone just plays for fun. I think it would be good so we can also help teach some people how to play dm on these maps because we all know its the best. i always try to teach ppl when i can but i dont see anyone wanting to learn. i guess theres no point if ur 1500 rating playing against 18k + smurfs

i absolutly agree with those guys , thats why i am creating this group , we all must sign up to "Save Deathmatch kill Rate" group and demand Non rated dm lobby from igz ,,
Also have to get rmers to playing/trying deathmatch

If you want sign up to group post your igz account Here

if you have any suggestions or ideas post to this topic
Back to top Go down
https://aocmania.forumotion.net

SaVe Deathmatch
Page 1 of 1