AoC-mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Signatures !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NuKeGr
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
NuKeGr

Number of posts : 11
Igz account: : -
Igz rating: : 1600
Nation : Signatures !!! Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Signatures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Signatures !!!   Signatures !!! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 4:14 am

Post any quotes you like here that suits as a signature!
i am obsessed with Sun Tzu war quotes here some,i found on the net.

1) All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

2) The art of using troops is this:
......When ten to the enemy's one, surround him;
......When five times his strength, attack him;
......If double his strength, divide him;
......If equally matched you may engage him;
......If weaker numerically, be capable of withdrawing;
......And if in all respects unequal, be capable of eluding him,
..........for a small force is but booty for one more powerful.

3) He who wishes to fight must first count the cost. When you engage in actual fighting, if victory is long in coming, then men's weapons will grow dull and their ardor will be dampened. If you lay siege to a town, you will exhaust your strength. Again, if the campaign is protracted, the resources of the State will not be equal to the strain. Now, when your weapons are dulled, your ardor dampened, your strength exhausted and your treasure spent, other chieftains will spring up to take advantage of your extremity. Then no man, however wise, will be able to avert the consequences that must ensue... In war, then, let your great object be victory, not lengthy campaigns.

4) There are three ways in which a ruler can bring misfortune upon his army: By commanding the army to advance or to retreat, being ignorant of the fact that it cannot obey; This is called hobbling the army. By attempting to govern an army in the same way as he administers a kingdom, being ignorant of the conditions which obtain in an army; This causes restlessness in the soldier's minds. By employing the officers of his army without discrimination, through ignorance of the military principle of adaptation to circumstances. This shakes the confidence of the soldiers.

5) If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

6) Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"

Sun Tzu is the writer of The Art of War

The Art of War (Chinese: 孫子兵法; pinyin: Sūn Zǐ Bīng Fǎ) is a Chinese military treatise that was written during the 6th century BC by Sun Tzu. Composed of 13 chapters, each of which is devoted to one aspect of warfare, it has long been praised as the definitive work on military strategies and tactics of its time.

The Art of War is one of the oldest books on military strategy in the world. It is the first and one of the most successful works on strategy and has had a huge influence on Eastern and Western military thinking, business tactics, and beyond. Sun Tzu was the first to recognize the importance of positioning in strategy and that position is affected both by objective conditions in the physical environment and the subjective opinions of competitive actors in that environment. He taught that strategy was not planning in the sense of working through a to-do list, but rather that it requires quick and appropriate responses to changing conditions. Planning works in a controlled environment, but in a competitive environment, competing plans collide, creating unexpected situations.
Back to top Go down
https://aocmania.forumotion.net
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Signatures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures !!!   Signatures !!! EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 pm

i like biblecal prophecies

Revelation 6:5 - 6:6 - “And when he had opened the third seal, I heard
the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse;
and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard
a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a
penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not
the oil and the wine.’”

and

Revelation 6:4 - "And there went out another horse that was red: and
power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth,
and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a
great sword."

also lyrics from my favourite songs

u can find lyrics here :http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/depeche+mode/personal+jesus_20039367.html

Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know Im a forgiver

Reach out and touch faith
Reach out and touch faith
Back to top Go down
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Signatures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures !!!   Signatures !!! EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:33 am

Age of empires signature creator

You can customize your Signatures HERE. You can Change style, image, colors, fonts or your flag.

example

Signatures !!! 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signatures !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signatures !!!   Signatures !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Signatures !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AoC-mania :: Community forum :: avatars and signatures-