AoC-mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Moon_Cobra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Nation : Interview with Moon_Cobra Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Interview with Moon_Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Moon_Cobra   Interview with Moon_Cobra EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Interview with Moon_Cobra M_013d10
Matthew Dorian Blackmon

#Aocmania:When did you start to play AoC and what was your first account?
#Moon_Cobra:I started out at Duke1267 in 2000,my first "known" name was Warlord_Cobra,which was also my first 2k name

#Aocmania:What was the account you got the highest rate on?
#Moon_Cobra: Moon_Cobra was 2200.Back in those days the old zone had a real problem with giving players incs and I eventually lost my 2200 name when I got an inc for a win

#Aocmania:How did you start to play age of empires?
#Moon_Cobra:Well my cousin and I originally just played 1v1 vs each other online, and then that led to us forming a clan, Warlord, which I led from 2000 to early 2004 when I first joined Moon

#Aocmania:did you increase your skill level alone or did someone help you?
#Moon_Cobra:I mainly improved on my own.I was an excellent bf player, and I gradually transitioned into arabia civ wars

#Aocmania:There is any different stuff or setting while you are playing aoc?
#Moon_Cobra:I started games with both hands on the keyboard, and then I use mouse+mainly hotkeys on left side of keyboard such as A, Z,X,S,D,E,R,I also hit "C" routinely throughout games to locate idle villagers

#Aocmania:do you have your own style ?? or copying top players??
#Moon_Cobra:I think I had mainly my own style, I was one of the first to incorporate market to the pino strategy, but I'm sure I wasnt the first,t got to the point that I couldnt smurf because people would recognize my playing style

#Aocmania:Who is your favourite gamer?
#Moon_Cobra:Hmm, that's such a broad question,probably a tie between Ronert and Han.They were both such fast and smart players, I always enjoyed playing with/vs them and watching their rec games as well

#Aocmania:since msn gaming zone strategies have improved,do you think is it possible to improve more strategies in aoc ?
#Moon_Cobra:Well obviously there is always more a player can do to improve.The unit control aspect has come a long way,most of the time I was extremely lazy and if my market failed I didn;t worry about it.Definetely my best time of aoc for me from 2003-2005

#Aocmania:who is/was your best friend/partener?
#Moon_Cobra:There was alot, My cousin Warlord_Kensai would have to be #1 on my list ,then theres Ron(StuNnA) Marcus (Edhel) and a plethora of others who were good players,also Kim (Moon_Leader) m0d, and others should be mentioned

#Aocmania:why you choose cobra as a nick? is any special reason?
#Moon_Cobra:Not particularly, it was mainly the main nickname that I was known by, not my only name,I had Moon_Fo_ShO_, SuNo_Shogun, Templar_Anubis_, WeArePaladins, SiCk_GoSu__.Then O1B_RoNiN_, which is a name alot of the newschool people know me by

#Aocmania:Do you get any suggestions for players who want to improve their skills?
#Moon_Cobra:Play vs better players and pay attention to the little aspects of the game,for example, take the relics, make the proper units, and take advantage of terrain and have fun, if the game isn't fun for you, you shouldn't play it

#Aocmania:for conclusion anything you want to mention
#Moon_Cobra:Not really, I think that people who have known me prior to igz know me the best still, but the new friends I made on igz deserve our support and respect for keeping this great game alive. Event though I don't play anymore, I still got love for the game and I would do anything in my power to see it succeed.

#Aocmania: Thank you very much Matthew
Moon_Cobra:My pleasure, thanks for interviewing me

Interview with Moon_Cobra News_l10
Back to top Go down
https://aocmania.forumotion.net
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Nation : Interview with Moon_Cobra Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Interview with Moon_Cobra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interview with Moon_Cobra   Interview with Moon_Cobra EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 pm

we want also a Pack of your best recording games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://aocmania.forumotion.net

Interview with Moon_Cobra
Page 1 of 1