AoC-mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

portalportal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with ELLaS_Jidba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Constantine
Site_admin
Site_admin
Constantine

Number of posts : 403
Igz account: : CoNSta
Igz rating: : 1891
favourite map: : DM - Green Arabia
Nation : Interview with ELLaS_Jidba Greece
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Interview with ELLaS_Jidba Empty
PostSubject: Interview with ELLaS_Jidba   Interview with ELLaS_Jidba EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:08 am

ELLaS_Jidba

Interview with ELLaS_Jidba Jidba10
ChristoS Lagoudas

#What are your most known nicks?

ArgoNaut_jidba, CsI_DriNk/ShaDoWs,ELLaS_ShaDoW/Jidba ,BsK_India/SunYu,Fu12ious_ChriSs

#Whats your Highest rating Achieved?

2532 on my argonaut_jidba name on zone's last day.Its 2516 if u check it cuz the last games was that last day and some got reset i guess

#What Country were your born in, and where do you live now?
Greece Smile

#What Race are you?
Greek:)

#How Old were you when you started playing AOC, and how old are you now?

I am 23years old right now.I started playing aoc like 9 years ago.So take a guess when i started

#Military philosophy

Military for me in dm is the most important thing.First u take care ur army then u do anything else.Gold army is the best so i dont like crap units like skirms halbs hussar when gold is still around.

#Economy philosophy

Economy is really important.Many times a good ballanced economy gives u the edge to win the game vs good players.IMO fast economy with the right numbers is the best ^^

#Do you have a strat in your head before game start, picking a civ to support that, or base strats off map and use civ strengths to help?

~Well the games i play are mostly civwars and ofc huns war where i use 95% the same strat known as jidba's rush or something like that.In teamgames/random civ etc i try to use my civ strenght ofc.So overall i would say i decide how i play b4 the game starts

#Favorite Civilization?

Huns

#Favorite Map?

GA

#Favorite Tournament?

WCL i guess ^^

#Who is your favorite player to go 1v1 against ?

There are(were) a few players.Some i can remember : Hughes,Blitz,Lance,Dane,Arthur,Quang,Alex(methos),Scott,Xilla
Because they are all good players and gives u some competition.Some newschoolers are also very good : Fung,Leaf,Nash,Jordan

#Who is your favorite player to TG with?

Never thought who is but i will go with my mates in wcl so : BsK_n00b (glenn) and ArgoNaut_SkaZi_
Also add Ssj4_Trunks aka Maicon ^^

#Who is/was your idol?

When in my first year it was some IYIiK / MaJoR guys who was dominating in huns war mostly.I was watching their recs and rating and i was like wowow they rox.Then i like Arch_Blue_ recs because it had many civs.But overall i would say i never had an aoc idol that i wanted to be like him.Maybe because i was quite fast 2k+ and believed in myself dunno!

#Why do you play AoC?

Mostly because i like it and hf with it.Also the competition with rating system and tournaments over the years made me wanna play it more ^^

#What is your favorite strategy?

Rush.In dm use of speed combined with smart play is what i like ^^ , Anyone can play the game but who can do it faster and smarter?^^

#What other games do you play?

I have played Diablo 2 LoD(maybe gonna play it again because the ladder reset is coming ^^) , Quake 3 Arena(mostly lan with friends and now i tried some quakelive with flashplayer).Oh and Aoe3 ofc ^^ i am expert stuff in agesanctuary too ^^

#Whats your favorite clan you have been in or know of?

My favorite clan tag is ELLaS.I always loved this tag from the first time.Although BsK,ArgoNaut and CsI are the best clans i was with some achievements like winning wcl ^^But i will go with BsK as my favorite clan

#Whats next for you in life and in Gaming?

I am studying architect at university so i guess i will be an architect ^^.For gaming i dont really know whats coming next

#Do you have any suggestions for players who want to improve their skills?

Watch records,even ur own records especially when u lose and felt strange.Play more 1vs1 ^^ and try to do things Ballanced.Also No Speed No Chance ^^

#What do you think about AoC Community?

Its fine ^^

#Least Favorit player?

Any overrated player who avoids playing with close rating oponent(that he knows he is good) and try to catch some lower skilled to take some points.Also players with defensive style that takes market mass army and wait ur attack.

#How long will you continue playing aoc?

No idea!I dont play much these days anyway but i will be around i guess

#Any last words, somthing you would like to add?

Try some dm guys,its fun and u dont spend too much of ur time as the games ends faster ^^

#Msngz jidba profile#
Back to top Go down
https://aocmania.forumotion.net

Interview with ELLaS_Jidba
Page 1 of 1